Info for seller
Here you cand find info how Kidia’s selling service works. You can start preparing by reading all the info on this page. This info will help you gain the best possible profit when selling with us. You can always contact us (email@example.com) if you have anything to ask.
1. CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT TO SELL
You can sell all kinds of children and family related products with us. You can sell clean and tidy clothes, toys and baby products. Please notice that you can only sell clothes that are right for the season. You cannot sell old out-fashioned clothes as there is no demand for these.
You can sell
✓ Children’s clothes
✓ Seasonal outdoor clothes
✓ Hats, gloves and other accessories
✓ Children’s seasonal shoes
✓ Socks in sets of 1-2 pairs
✓ Children’s bags
✓ Games and puzzles
✓ Children’s books
✓ Kids costumes
✓ Kick bikes / balance bikes
✓ Baby products
✓ Feeding products
✓ Pregnancy and nursing wear / products
✓ Parenting books
✓ Breast pumps and bottles
✓ Baby carriers and babywearing products
✓ Cloth diapers
✓ Kid’s towels and robes
✓ Other children related products
You can’t sell
x Wrong season’s products
x Unwashed clothes
x Dirty or stained clothes
x Old out of date clothes
x Worn out clothes
x Wrinkled clothes
x Clothes with holes or abrasion
x Clothes with pet hair
x Unbuttoned clothes
x Worn out or broken shoes
x Finnish Maternity Kit clothes
x Stale smelling clothes
x Toys that are out of battery
x Adult clothes other than pregnancy/nursing
x Advertising products
x Tourist products
x Counterfeit products
x Car seats
x Prams or strollers
x Decoration products (rugs, lamps etc)
x Bed clothes and linen
x Cribs, feeding chairs and other furniture
x Large sized products
x Large amount of new products (for example outlet-batches)
2. LEAVE OUT STAINED, BROKEN AND WORN OUT PRODUCTS
- Go through every item and see if they are good to sell.
- You can only sell tidy and clean clothes with us.
- Look for hidden stains and holes.
- Remember that you can’t sell worn out, stained or broken clothes in our shop. We will eliminate them when princing your products.
- If we have to eliminate some products when pricing, you can’t bring any new items to replace them.
3. COUNT EVERY ITEM
- You can only bring as many items as you have booked a selling service for.
- If you need to sell more items, you have to contact us first and see if it’s okay.
- One item means one price label.
- For example one pair of shoes or a two piece set are one item. Do notice that you cannot sell clothes in bigger stacks with us.
- You can pack for example small toys (Legos etc) in a plastic bag and they will count as one item. These need to be clearly same kind of toys.
- You can sell socks and underwear in sets of 2 pairs.
We charge for extra products ⚠️
We will not sell large amounts of extra products since our shop’s capacity is carefully calulated.
4. WASH, CLEAN AND IRON!
This is the most important part! You can only sell clean, unwrinkled and odourless clothes in our shop.
Clothes that have been in storage for a long time need to be freshened and washed.
Wash with fragrance free detergent!
All wrinkled clothes must be ironed.
Button up all clothes
Remove animal hair.
Wipe clean shoes, toys and other products.
5. PACK NEATLY IN A BAG OR CARDBOARD BOX
- Please pack all items neatly in any bag or cardboard box.
- We kindly ask that you don’t use a plastic box.
- You will get your bags back after your selling period is over.
- Remember to ensure that all clothes are fully dried after washing before packing them.
- Please do no pack items in small plastic bags inside your bag / box.
6. DELIVER TO US IN TIME 5-7 DAYS PRIOR START DATE
- You will receive an email with delivery instructions before your selling time begins.
- In this email you will find the last delivery date for your items.
- It is very important that you deliver all your items to our shop by this date.
- We need them at least 5 days before the beginning of your selling service.
- Please inform us if you can’t deliver your items in time. We will figure it out!
7. LOG IN TO KIRPPARIKALLE AND ADD YOUR BANK ACCOUT NUMBER
- Kirpparikalle is our data system where we do all the pricing and where you can monitor your selling data in real time.
- You have received your login information by email and text message after booking our selling service.
- Please contact us if you are having trouble logging in.
- In Kirpparikalle you will find your booking info with beginning and end date of your selling service booking.
- In Kirpparikalle you can see all the priced items and also the items which we have beem eliminated from selling.
- You will see which items have been sold and which haven’t.
- Do notice that our commission and handling fee of each item will be deducted from your profits when we make the payout after your selling service is over.
- Please test that you can login to Kirpparikalle and update your personal info to ”omat tiedot” page. Remember to add your bank account information here.
8. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
- Now you have done your part and you can just relax as we will handle the rest!
- We will take care of pricing and displaying all your selling items.
- Your selling time may begin a few days before your official beginning date.
- All your items will be in our shop for at least 14 days.
- For the last 3 days we will automatically discount the prices.
- We will inform you when your selling time is over and you can pick up the unsold items.
- You can also donate them to charity through us if you don’t want any of them back.
- After you have picked up your unsold items or donated them we will make the payout to your bank account.
- Our commission (50%) and handling fee will be deducted from your profits before the payout.
DO YOU NEED HELP? WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP
Please contact us right away if you have any questions or if you have trouble understanding the info in Finnish. We are happy to help you!
You can contact us by email of by telephone.
Hertsi – Helsinki
Myyrmanni – Vantaa
Ainoa – Espoo